• Munich Airport (MUC) is 1 hour 20 minutes away from the conference venue/Hotel
Bachmaier Weissach in Rottach-Egern You will find several rental car stations at the airport.
• One-hour drive from Munich city centre to the conference venue/Hotel Bachmaier Weissach in Rottach-Egern.
• For Navigation to the Hotel: Wiesseer Str. 1, 83700 Rot-tach-Egern.
By Bus & Train
• There are regular trains from Munich Main Station to Tegernsee-Station. It's a 10 minutes taxi ride from the train station to the Hotel.
• For more train information please use Deutsche Bahn Website or Trainline for train connections in Europe.
In order to help our participants for applying for visa, you will find most important information at the following. Please note that the congress organizer is not accountable for correctness and completeness.
EU nationals do not require a visa to enter the Federal Republic of Germany.
Generally speaking, all other foreigners require a visa for stays in Germany. A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days in a 180‑day period for nationals of those countries for which the European Community has abolished the visa requirement.
You will find an overview on visa requirements here.
Please find more information regarding visa regulation here.
© Deutsche Zentrale für Tourismus e. V./Saskia Wehler